In the begining

In the begining

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Little video tutorial...

So we are starting to venture into the world of vlog and video tutorial! YAY! I am so excited to really be making something happen. This morning I recorded a little video all about female squash blossom identification and pollination. We have been having a really really hard time with the squirrels this year, they eat every bloom on the squash before they have a chance to do anything. Out of 25 cucurbit plants we have 1 fruit currently on the vine, and that is all we have been able to keep from the squirrels all year! I started putting small milk crates and wire cages over the plants so the squirrels can't get them and it seems to be working. I hope you all enjoy the video! I promise to have my weed identification blog up in the next few days, I have been enjoying the end of summer a bit too much! I hope you all have a great weekend!

http://youtu.be/-yS1_pk-D14

No comments:

Post a Comment